Join NatWest Markets in London as a People & Costs Business Manager
- We'll look to you to support the delivery of the people, culture and costs agenda for our Trading and Flow Sales function
- You'll manage financial and headcount reporting which will involve monthly forecasting, budget setting, cost control initiative tracking and making hiring plans
- This fast-paced role is available at associate level
What you'll do
This role will see you managing and analysing data related to year end performance management and compensation rounds. You'll also be responsible for cost model input to our finance strategy that will be used for resource allocation and cost forecasting.
As well as this, you'll:
- Provide people related data as required to manage teams
- Act as the business representative for various people processes including annual year end performance management and compensation round, market matching, promotions and our internal employee survey
- Build strong working relationships with all NatWest Markets functions, where appropriate, in support of a consistent and effective end-to-end approach
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with experience of front office business management, or in support areas that interact closely with front office. An understanding of people related processes and MI would also be desirable. Experience of people related processes and MI, ideally in an HR or Reward environment, would be preferable.
As well as this, you'll demonstrate:
- The ability to forge strong internal relationships across a broad range of functions, and drive change by understanding requirements and coordinating relevant stakeholders
- Strong analytical, business evaluation and problem solving skills, with high attention to detail and an affinity for data analysis
- Excellent Word and PowerPoint skills, proficient with data analytics in order to develop graphs, reports, and presentations
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to maintain quality of output whilst working to tight timeframes
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.