Join NatWest Markets in Warsaw as a Finance Analyst
- This is an opportunity for a passionate and driven analyst to join us in the Finance team in one of the leading investment banks in the market
- You'll be conducting a number of different financial analyses, solving complex problems to improve the control environment
- You can expect exposure to a range of stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- You'll be joining at a time of exciting change, which will help you to gain lots of experience in financial instruments and to develop new soft skills
What you'll do
This is a broad finance analyst role which offers the chance to be involved in wide-ranging strategic work during a time of change, and running key financial reporting processes. You'll support the NatWest Markets Finance division in delivering comprehensive financial information to both internal and external stakeholders. You'll can expect the opportunity to get engaged in projects to improve the control environment, streamline reporting processes, or to rebuild our system architecture. You'll also have the chance to work towards increasing the customer satisfaction.
You'll also be:
- Producing and conducting an analytical review for both balance sheet and income statement, identifying key business drivers
- Leading and supporting project work, working collaboratively across wider Finance team to achieve common goals
- Working closely with upstream suppliers to ensure timely and efficient resolution of issues when they arise
- Ensuring compliance with both internal and external policies
- Proactively building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, providing an integrated and proactive approach towards business development
The skills you'll need
We're ideally looking for someone with experience in a similar role in investment banking environment, or with an accounting background giving you good knowledge of financial statements such as balance sheet and income statement. You'll have a broad understanding of the investment banking industry, with a reasonable understanding of financial instruments such as bonds or derivatives, and will be able to easily navigate and communicate with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation. You'll also have a control mindset, and the ability to think critically when solving complex problems.
You'll also need:
- To be fluent in both written and spoken English to C1 business level
- Strong technical skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, including pivot tables, VLOOKUps and formulas
- Analytical skills, and the ability to break down complex problems into their core components
- Strong numerical skills and an inquisitive mindset
- Good understanding of financial statements of an investment bank
- The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
What else you need to know
Please submit your application in English, and include the following statement to give us permission to contact you:
I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my job offer, for the purpose of recruitment (as defined in the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922 with amendments).
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.