Join our Business Intelligence team in Warsaw as a Financial Analyst
- As Financial Analyst, you'll support the investment banking arm of RBS, NatWest Markets by delivering strategic analytics across P&L and balance sheet metrics
- You'll utilise BI tools to drive essence from large portions of data to help manage the bank’s financials
- This is a unique opportunity to develop technical expertise within the data space as well as an understanding of the investment bank’s operating model
What you'll do
Day-to-day your responsibilities will include:
- Using the BI tools such as SAS, Hyperion Planning and OBIEE to deliver regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis of the bank’s performance across product, region, activity or legal entity lenses
- Preparing comprehensive MI for the CFO to provide insight into the bank’s financials and support achieving the business objectives such as cost reductions or effective capital usage
- Performing data management activities with a focus on optimising data flow to help improve data quality and strengthen assurance process
- Providing inputs and supporting the data modelling as part of budgeting, forecasting or scenario analysis exercises
- Interacting with Financial Planning & Analysis, Business Partnering, Risk and Treasury to exchange data and insights
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, we'll look to you to bring:
- Analytical skills obtained through significant experience with reporting, budgeting or financial and business planning activities
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills, paired with a working knowledge of more advanced BI tools such as SAS, Hyperion Planning, OBIEE or SQL/VBA
- Strong communication skills in English
- A degree level education from the finance, accounting or mathematics field, or equivalent work experience
An understanding of the banking environment, business operating model and investment and trading products and services would be a strong asset.
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.