Join us as Analyst, FI Client Services, in Manchester
- You'll provide best-in-class support to clients using Fixed Income (FI) ecommerce applications, working with the Sales and Trading teams globally to support and maintain Fixed Income e-clients
- You'll be part of the global team supporting Asia, EMEA and US
- The role will be internal front office stakeholder facing, so we're seeking someone who can show they can communicate at all levels
What you'll do
You'll be providing support to external customers and internal Sales and Trading around electronic enablements, disablements, maintenance and support as well as associated controls activities. This role will involve ongoing global interaction with various teams as well as vendors on ecommerce applications and queries.
In this role, we'll look to you to:
- Enable external clients onto Electronic Trading platforms, to include Bloomberg, Tradeweb,Marketaxess, Bondvision
- Qualify, setup and undertake any disablements of clients in internal systems
- Provide first line diagnosis for all on-line Trading related and support related calls
- Assist with eCommerce related projects and regulatory initiatives
- Ensure client set-up and disablements are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Manage the global email inbox, answering queries, STP and setup related queries with internal stakeholders and vendors
- Deal with alerts and updates, and liaising with wider transaction controls team on a range of Controls and regulatory initiatives
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you'll need decent knowledge of the Financial Markets, an understanding of Client enablement lifecycle and risks inherent in enabling customers to trade.
- The ability to demonstrate a strong client focus
- To be well organised
- Excellent communication abilities with an excellent telephone manner
- Experience of undertaking root cause analysis and process improvements
It would be an advantage (but not essential) to show:
- A good understanding of market standard ECN platforms such as Bloomberg, Tradeweb
- Strong computing skills including – Excel
- Strong personal ownership and commitment to quality
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.