This job posting is no longer active
Join us in Warsaw as a Senior Business Management Analyst
- This is an opportunity to join the NatWest Markets Business Management Support team in Poland
- You'll provide vital support across a range of projects, and in the development and implementation of people, communication and learning strategies, giving you the chance to work with senior leaders across all NatWest Markets teams in country
- You'll also have executive assistant responsibilities, supporting senior leaders in the NatWest Markets Poland management team
What you'll do
You'll be a key source of support to the Business Management team in NatWest Markets, supporting a range of people-related and operational processes, systems and logistics, making sure that they effective and well controlled. You'll help to provide insight and analysis of key people related metrics to ensure appropriate actions are taken, and will play a part in financial management for the department, ensuring operational budgets and investment spend is managed effectively. You'll have executive assistant responsibilities, managing the divisional head's calendar, organising meetings, and scheduling travel and accommodation.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the division's communication plan, including coordinating and managing events
- Supporting secretariat for the division's governance structure
- Booking rooms and equipment for meetings, and distributing papers
- Processing invoices and expenses
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with good experience in a similar leadership support or business management role giving you experience of executing and managing key administrative processes, with strong spoken and written English up to minimum of C1 level. You'll have experience of working with and effectively influencing senior stakeholders, and of working in an environment where you needed to deliver to a high standard while multi-tasking.
You'll also bring:
- Computer literacy, including with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, and a high level of attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- A positive attitude, with great communication and interpersonal skills allowing you to thrive in a cross-cultural environment
- Flexibility, individual drive, and a proactive approach
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.