Join us in Warsaw as a Senior BI Analyst
- This role will see you controlling and governing KRIs, KPIs and MI for financial reporting purposes
- You'll manage MI, participate and support project and process improvement initiatives, and collaborate with the team leader in the review and challenge of team outputs
- The work you do will drive better decision making and enhanced performance across the function
What you'll do
As a Senior BI Analyst, you'll be responsible for the daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc revenue and balance sheet reporting. You'll contribute to various ad hoc projects, and you'll continually review the suitability of controls around applicable accounting constraints.
Working closely with other Product Control teams, Market & Operational Risk, Operations and other Finance teams, you'll ensure the timely and efficient resolution of queries. You'll also identify any control gaps and escalate control breaches.
As well as this, you'll:
- Ensure compliance with financial reporting standards, as well as legal, SOX, regulatory and supervisory, and RBS requirements
- Support centralised processes for EMEA, APAC and the US
- Continuously review and enhance the existing risk and control framework
- Build strong working relationships with key customers and stakeholders, and support them with ad hoc requests
- Design new reports and metrics, gathering requirements from the business
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with a comprehensive understanding of finance and IT interactions, and the ability to break down complex problems into their core components. You'll have practical knowledge of VBA, SQL and reporting tools like QlickView. You'll have a forward looking approach, and with strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
Highly organised, you'll work well under pressure and you'll be able to prioritise tasks dynamically in fast-paced environment. You'll also be able to adapt and respond to changes in a complex environment as they arise, without compromising on timely delivery.
As well as this, you'll demonstrate:
- A creative, practical and reliable approach
- A strong customer focus
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- The ability to develop the team and meet business objectives
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.