Join us in London as an Payments Product Owner
- This is an opportunity to join CurrrencyPay in a key role, delivering a market leading API ecosystem which connects our international payment, foreign exchange and wallet capabilities to internal and external platforms
- You'll be instrumental in creating a new revenue line for the platform with continued investment to support growth propositions
- The role is available at vice president level
What you'll do
CurrencyPay is a new integrated TFX and international payments offering by NatWest Markets. It's a stand alone channel to provide foreign exchange trading and outward international payments to customers.
You'll be responsible for providing leadership in the delivery of strategic payment capabilities to personal and business customers via the CurrencyPay web, mobile and API interfaces. You'll
work closely with the technical lead and business analysts, and lead the Payments squad in the delivery of the CurrencyPay payments roadmap.
- Perform customer research to refine requirements and quantify the demand for newly proposed functionality
- Take a data driven approach to functionality prioritisation
- Track requirements through to implementation, ensuring targeted customer outcomes are achieved
- Implement post-live strategies to utilise feedback from customers and ensure you're continually feeding back into the future roadmap
- Interface with internal RBS payments and bank account teams to drive intra-group delivery
The skills you'll need
You'll need some product owner experience, as well as experience in formulating and communicating product strategies. You should have in-depth knowledge of emerging Fintech offerings, an understanding of API driven solutions, and the proven ability to work in an Agile environment, with an understanding of the outputs required for effective delivery.
You'll also need:
- The ability to lead colleagues from technical and non-technical backgrounds
- The proven ability to deliver to business deadlines
- Experience in mentoring junior staff
- To be experienced in service design best practices
- Experience working in banking or equivalent regulated environment
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.