Join us in a Transaction Control paid Internship in Warsaw
- We're currently looking for students or recent graduates to join our internship for a minimum of three months
- The aim of this internship is to give you a taste of what it’s like to work for an investment bank, and to help you build useful skills for your future career
- For us, it’s also about finding talented people who’ll be able to make a difference to our business in the long term
- If you complete the internship successfully and enjoy the experience, there could be an entry level position within the bank available for you
- You'll be sitting within Transaction Control which covers a wide range of financial derivatives traded in a variety of products based on interest rates, foreign currencies and credit
What you'll do
Sitting within our Transaction Control unit, you’ll interact with front-to–back teams and contribute to the busy day-to-day life of an investment bank.
Some of typical activities include but are not limited to:
- The preparation of daily reports
- Performing option expiry checks
- Daily broker fee control
- Rate fixing validation
- The further investigation of breaks discovered during reconciliation processes
- Dealing with queries from traders, confirmations, settlements and trade reporting after gaining an understanding of trade lifecycle events
- Exposure to vast array of investment products
- Providing a control and advisory function to the traders
- Internal reconciliations and vendor reconciliations
The skills you'll need
To be eligible for this internship, you’ll need to be a recent graduate or in your last years of Banking, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or Quantitative Methods or Finance related studies.
You'll need to be fluent in both spoken and written English, and you'll have MS Excel knowledge and skills.
We’re looking for proactive and open individuals who can communicate openly and clearly, and who seek development opportunities in international finance or banking.
What else you need to know
This internship is offered full time or for a minimum of 32 hours per week.
How we'll reward you
You'll receive a monthly salary for the internship (depending on the number of working hours) and gain experience in working in a multicultural international organisation. This internship also offers opportunity to deepen your understanding of investment banking, meet new people and grow your professional network.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.