Join NatWest Markets in London in the role of Supply Chain Expert
- We're looking for a dedicated entrepreneur to join a NatWest Markets fintech initiative with huge growth potential
- You'll provide subject-matter expertise on our corporate customers’ supply chain systems, potentially leading to project management of the pilot service
- This role is available at vice president or director level
What you'll do
You'll contribute to the design of new services using your knowledge of corporate customers’ supply chain requirements, recognised as a key corporate customer supply chain subject matter expert (SME).
Working closely with other SMEs and areas within the organisation, you'll identify and deliver solutions, and you'll document a technical solution to the corporate customer requirements of the project.
- Liaise with technology as necessary to agree the technical solution
- Identify the most effective delivery method for the chosen solution, whether using in-house development or external partnerships
- Project manage the delivery of the pilot customer solution when necessary
- Comply with all RBS policies, and deliver against statutory, regulatory and legal obligations
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with experience working in supply chain systems for corporates, either within a major corporate, a supply chain fintech or other participant. Along with knowledge of the capabilities of existing and emerging supply chain fintech competitors, you'll have experience designing supply chain architectures and systems using the latest techniques.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Extensive knowledge of supply chain messaging systems, including use of mailboxes and marketplaces
- The ability to work on early-stage projects and design solutions from the ground up
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills and an understanding of cross-project dependencies
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.