Join us in Manchester as a Client Operations Associate
- This is an opportunity for a driven Client Operations Associate to join our Centre Team at NatWest Markets
- You'll have the chance to hone your existing analytical skills and advance your career in this exciting, critical role
What you'll do
The Client Operations and Delivery (CO&D) team manages NatWest Markets client lifecycle activities from on boarding to exit including client due diligence activities.
As a member of Client Centre team you'll work closely with CO&D management team and wider COO community to:
- Deliver relevant MI and analysis metrics which allow the CO&D senior management to track and monitor the business's deliverables against the wider bank's objectives
- Establish and manage a robust Risk & Control environment
- Review existing KPI and KRI requirements across all policies and support appropriate policy leads to deliver change
- Support Risk & Control governance, Risk issues management, KRIs production, Risk Control Assessments, and compliance training
- Assist the CO&D management team in the delivery of customer outcomes commitments, through involvement in projects relating to a variety of client lifecycle processes events provide support to CO&D governance
The skills you'll need
You'll need experience and an understanding of Client Life Cycle management including Financial Crime, and strong analytical and business evaluation and problem solving skills, with high attention to detail and a proven ability to analyse large data sets, with he ability to present conclusion concisely.
You'll also need:
- Advanced Microsoft office skills and more specifically excellent Excel Skills
- The ability to forge strong internal relationships across a broad range of functions and seniority level, and to drive change by understanding requirements and coordinating across relevant stakeholder groups
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.