Join us in London or Manchester as a Client Account Associate
- This is an opportunity for a Client Account Associate to join us in NatWest Markets, Client Operations
- You'll be responsible for carrying out a range of activities to assist NatWest Markets stakeholders with the full range of Client Lifecycle framework
- It's a chance to gain great exposure to senior stakeholders and progress your career within NatWest Markets
What you'll do
You'll be working with external clients and internal stakeholders to on-board new clients and entities and manage Client Lifecycle events correctly, and interpreting legal and policy documentation and translating them into operational requirements.
You'll also work with:
- Clients to help them understand the practical aspects of new and existing Client Lifecycle framework requirements
- Clients and internal stakeholders to implement the Client Lifecycle requirements resulting from corporate and documentary restructures
- Stakeholders and policy owners to review, remediate and enhance the Client Lifecycle framework where necessary
- The Head of Client Operating model to address framework gaps in the C&OD service catalogue
The skills you'll need
You'll need knowledge of Client Lifecycle events and operational requirements to deliver upon them, and knowledge of the Trading & Flow Sales and Financing & Risk Solutions product set. You should also have knowledge of Financial Crime operational processes and escalation handling.
You'll also need:
- To be an effective communicator
- A proven track record of collaborative approach with the ability to work across diverse teams
- An understanding of risk and control environments
- An appreciation of the global regulatory environment
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.