Join us in London as an Executive Assistant
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join us at NatWest Markets
- You'll be providing high quality and bespoke administrative support to the COO to ensure his duties are effectively discharged
What you'll do
You'll be responsible for the preparation and coordination of papers for ExCo, ManCo and other committee meetings. You'll coordinate regulatory meetings and briefing papers, and comprehensively manage diaries, inboxes and incoming calls.
- Take ownership of matters not requiring the direct or immediate input from the COO, and acting as gatekeeper where necessary
- Act as “second memory” to the COO, to quickly recall facts and ensure prompts are given so that actions are not missed
- Research and arrange comprehensive travel schedules for the COO, together with related documentation, ensuring that arrangements are made according to bank policy
- Review financial press on a daily basis to ensure relevant articles are brought to the attention of the COO
The skills you'll need
You'll need experience of working at senior or executive support level, and experience of dealing with stakeholders and senior management. You should have good experience of the banking industry and experience using C-suite. We'll expect you to be able to start your day at 7.30.
You'll also need:
- Experience of working on busy trading floor and investment banking environment
- To be an organised self-starter with the ability to work mainly unsupervised
- To be an effective verbal and written communicator
- Attention to detail whilst working to very tight deadlines
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.