Join our growing Warsaw hub as a Senior Financial Analyst
- This role will see you supporting the NatWest Markets franchise – the investment banking arm of RBS – by delivering financial analysis to drive better decision making and enhanced performance
- Along with the preparation of high quality, accurate and forward-looking analytical material, you'll be responsible for making deep dives into the business to understand decisions being made as a result
- You'll continuously reevaluate the financial analysis and information being produced, looking for ways to both improve the content and deliver more efficiently while maintaining the high standards expected
What you'll do
You'll be joining the Transfer Pricing team, a group of finance professionals focused on shaping and executing the bank's transfer policies. The team's revenue transfer pricing remit spans from simple cost plus models for the coverage function in EMEA countries, to more complex models such as remuneration of global sales and residual profit split for NatWest Markets' globally traded products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering existing transfer pricing models accurately and on time
- Modelling new transfer pricing models in preparation for Brexit
- Producing analysis to drive better decision making and enhanced performance
- Building strong working relationships with key customers and stakeholders across the US, APAC and EMEA, understanding their specific concerns and requirements
- Contributing to key initiatives in Finance by analysing the impact on global allocation processes
- Supporting the control environment by maintaining robust process documentation and the internal control framework
- Coaching junior team members to help their continued development in areas such as eye for detail, the confidence to speak up, and eagerness to learn and adapt
The skills you'll need
You'll have the willingness to speak up and express your opinion and judgement in front of senior colleagues, and you'll be able to provide solutions and influence people to adopt them. You'll also have relevant financial services experience, including a good understanding of banking and markets principles.
You'll also have:
- A university degree in finance, banking, economics or equivalent
- Experience of costs analysis
- Significant experience in financial analysis
- Good English language skills
A CFA, CIMA or ACCA would be an asset, as would proficiency with Excel, VBA and Access.
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.