Join us in Warsaw as a Transaction Controller
- Sitting within our Structured Rates Transaction Control team, you’ll support the middle office with the accuracy and controls surrounding trade capture in trade booking systems
- You'll be responsible for providing operational control and support to a number of structured trading desks within NatWest Markets spanning Exotics, Hybrids, Custom Indices, Solutions, MicroRates and Investor Products among others
What you'll do
As a Transaction Controller, you'll work with traders on a day to day basis, and you'll be responsible for the validation of transactions ensuring proper valuation. You'll also contribute to simplification and control rationalisation projects when necessary.
As well as this, you'll be responsible for:
- Preparing and verifying reports
- Validating transactions and running daily controls
- Reviewing exotic trades
- Performing balance sheet reporting and verification, and handling multiple front office queries at once
- Observing trading patterns and behaviour to the support business and to help identify potential fraudulent or unusual trading activity
- Ensuring compliance with the regulatory and statutory requirements as well as policies and procedures affecting the business area
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone fluent in both spoken and written English, with operational knowledge of cash and derivative financial products including Interest Rate Swaps (IRS), Basis Swaps (IRS-B), Cross Currency swaps (CS) with Basis (CS-B) and Basis Mark to Market (CS-B-MTM) variations, Zero Coupon IRS (ZC-IRC), Options, Caps & Floors, and Inflation swaps.
You'll be a team player, with the enthusiasm to keep learning and developing.
We're also looking for:
- Good MS Excel knowledge
- A basic understanding key elements of an investment bank structure
- High operational risk awareness
- Effective communication skills
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.