Join us in London in the role of Compliance & Conduct, Currencies & Treasury Adviser
- This is an excellent opportunity to provide advisory compliance coverage of the Currencies and Treasury businesses within NatWest Markets
- You’ll play a leading role in ensuring that the team delivers a high standard of compliance advice and support across all businesses covered
- We'll look to you to develop a strong understanding of the business, and to proactively guide and lead the business on conduct and compliance matters
- We believe that flexible working can make a real difference to your wellbeing and professional development, which is why we offer a range of flexible working arrangements
- This role is available at vice president level
What you'll do
This role will see you joining the Currencies, Treasury, Flow Rates, and Currency Pay team within our Compliance & Conduct Advisory function, responsible for providing compliance coverage to the trading and investment banking businesses of NatWest Markets. Your main focus will be on the Currencies and Treasury businesses, and you'll also collaborate with the wider team on a variety of activities.
You'll be responsible for providing compliance support to the Currencies and Treasury businesses. This will involve advising trading and sales employees and senior management on regulatory compliance and conduct standards such as those that relate to the treatment of clients, and to behaviour in financial markets.
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you have foreign exchange or fixed income advisory compliance experience.
You'll also need:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The ability to convey complex issues and concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Strong people skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in teams and on complex programmes
- Influencing and conflict resolution skills
- A keen interest in financial markets and conduct matters, with a strong desire to learn more
- To be a self-starter
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.