Join us in London as a Supply Chain Manager
- This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Supply Chain Manager to join us in Market Data, NatWest Markets
- It's a chance to take on a role in a front office, fast paced and exciting environment
- This role is available at vice president level
What you'll do
You'll be performing sourcing and supplier management for Market in Supply Chain. You'll act as a trusted adviser who will drive cost efficiency and innovation, improve service delivery and reduce third party risk.
- Source, select and contract with technology providers who provide solutions which meets business requirements in a cost effective manner
- Work with technology stakeholders to ensure all accountable expenditure across NatWest Markets is managed to maximise value
- Manage all critical technology supplier relationships, including intra group agreements, to reduce risk and improve service delivery
- Drive innovation and transformation, and identify efficiency opportunities to achieve savings targets
- Provide market insights to technology stakeholders in benchmarking and continuous improvements
The skills you'll need
You'll need significant operations sourcing and supplier management experience as well as excellent responsiveness, professionalism, gravitas, diplomacy, communication and presentation skills. You should also have a deep understanding of core procurement best practices, and ideally holding a relevant professional qualification, such as the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) or equivalent.
You'll also need:
- The ability to build, develop and engage strong relationships with stakeholders
- The ability to negotiate complex contracts with suppliers
- A track record of project delivery within a continuous-improvement driven environment
- Experience influencing internally and externally
- The ability to work within governance to creatively solve business challenges
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.