Join NatWest Markets in London as a Market Data Analyst
- If your expertise lies in market data BAU processes and solving problems, this role in NatWest Markets might be ideal for you
- Working in relation to market and counterparty credit risk, you'll offer guidance to other stakeholders around market data, addressing data quality issues
- You'll provide a central point of contact across business functions to ensure the day to day requirements of the business are managed efficiently and effectively
- This role is available at associate level for a period of 12 months
What you'll do
Partnering with NatWest Markets business functions, you'll understand market data driven requirements, and ensure that appropriate market data solutions are utilised in order to minimise cost and enhance market data service delivery.
As well as this, you'll be responsible for:
- Market data BAU processes, and market data quality and remediation work in relation to market and counterparty credit risk
- Offering guidance where required to team members and stakeholders
- Interacting with Production Services and Risk IT teams in order to resolve feed and system issues
- Maintaining a robust version control system that includes historic versions of the role profile, dates of change and any delegations of authority
- Working directly with risk managers to determine suitable sources of data, and suitable proxies where no such source exists
- Overseeing the production of impact analysis reports following changes to market data
- Working with project teams to deliver and support projects within the market data space, such as FRTB
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with experience handling market data processes relating to its capture, processing, maintenance and distribution. Along with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, you'll have experience with Bloomberg, Reuters and Markit APIs, and an understanding of VaR, market risk and counterparty credit risk.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Strong problem-solving, numeracy and analysis skills
- Proficiency with MS Excel
- Some programming or scripting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of quantitative finance, market and counterparty credit risk management across multiple asset classes
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.
Closing Date: 15/05/19