Join us in Warsaw as a Junior Transaction Controller
- If you're analytically minded and are looking for an opportunity to gain knowledge in a top Middle Office function, our Transaction Controller role could be the ideal next step for you
- You'll work in a supportive and personable team environment, where you’ll operate on a wide range of financial instruments ensuring they're properly fixed on the market and reconciled for a variety of London trading desks
- You'll also be managing the risks captured in our systems and taking part in projects to address the newest market regulations changes
What you'll do
As Transaction Controller you'll be the link between Front Office and Back Office teams, and will manage the daily fixings of various trades booked in the system by traders. You'll perform daily control reports, along with managing queries that we receive from traders, settlement teams and external parties.
You'll use your product knowledge regarding interest rate swaps, basis swaps, cross currency swaps, loans, deposits, forward rate agreements, foreign exchange and overnight index swaps, to support in various projects aimed at improving our systems.
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role you'll need fluency in English and a willingness to learn and understand the various financial products we provide. Any previous experience in financial back, middle or front offices will be an asset too.
You'll hold a relevant qualification in Finance, Economics, Accounting or similar, and have a good understanding of the nature of a global financial business.
Finally, you'll need:
- Excellent technical abilities with MS Office applications
- To be a team player
- An open minded and collaborative approach to your work
- The ability to work effectively with other stakeholders
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.