Join us in London as a Prime Brokerage Client Service Associate
- Joining our Client Service team, you'll help to provide the best quality in service and act as a single point of contact to our Prime Brokerage clients
- You'll be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with external clients, and to ensure the smooth running of the accounts
- This role is available at associate or analyst level
What you'll do
This role will see you monitoring client limit utilisations and proactively communicating with clients to avoid breaches. You'll manage high risk unmatched trades and credit breaches, and you'll organise the client visit schedule and regular reviews to maintain service. You'll also review the client portfolio to collapse trades for balance sheet optimisation, and approve book closures, novations and NPVs on client accounts.
You'll be accountable for all activity in the client pod, ensuring all day's trading activity is controlled, and you'll provide assistance to the Prime Brokerage Global Head and Sales team.
As well as this, you'll:
- Assist Sales in pitch presentations, discussion of transition service offering and follow-up
- Coordinate the on-boarding process across Legal, Credit, Collateral, Client Services, Sales and Product
- Coordinate internally and externally front to back testing to optimise trade processing
- Stay abreast of regulatory developments to ensure we are compliant with regulatory requirements during the on-boarding and integration phase
- Confirm various data SSIs, products traded and contact information
- Confirm margin and settlement processes with Product, Ops, Collateral Management and other relevant businesses
- Coordinate testing with clients prior to go live
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role you'll have experience within the financial industry, specifically in the Foreign Exchange market.
We'll also look to you to bring:
- Experience within the financial industry, with strong product knowledge in either Foreign Exchange, including FX Cash and Options, or Interest Rate Derivatives, ideally with a Prime Brokerage background
- Strong interpersonal and team skills, who will also promote an effective team environment
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under the Certified Regime (CR) of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to enhanced pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy several background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check and personal, financial and social conduct assessment.
You can find out more about IAR by visiting the Bank of England website and searching for "Individual Accountability Regime".