Join us in Warsaw as a Product Controller
- You'll be joining a team that provides daily support and control over front office activity in NatWest Markets, globally
- You'll be looking at a mixed variety of asset classes covering FX, Flow Rates, Structured Rates and Credit
- It's a chance to hone your existing front office support skills and advance your career
What you'll do
In your new role, you'll be undertaking complex financial and accounting issues and supporting the wider team in achieving goals of the team. You'll be supporting project and process improvement initiatives as well as collaborating with the Team Leader in the review and challenge of team outputs.
You'll also oversee calculations of statements and other financial reporting in line with business requirements, and work proactively with internal and external stakeholders to resolve any issues. You'll ensure the accuracy and completeness of all the results and submissions and take over new and existing processes in line with business requirements.
- Support the resolution of all non-standard queries around processes performed
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure process documentation is completed, reviewed and updated
- Identify improvements in the processes to obtain efficiencies and improve key controls
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you'll need fluent English and a background in banking or finance. You'll bring a good understanding of financial markets, and demonstrate good accounting skills too.
You'll also need:
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to break down complex problems into their core components
- To be a self-starter, ready to investigate any issues as they arise
- The ability to adapt and respond to changes in a complex environment
- To be a team player, with the skills to help develop your team and the people around you
- The ability to prioritise tasks dynamically
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.