We're hiring a Senior Product Controller to join us in Warsaw
- You'll be joining the newly developed Revenue Control team, part of our Product Control function
- This is an opportunity to gain great exposure to the trading market from both middle office and product control perspective
- Our team is going through transformation, so this is an exciting time to join, particularly if you’re interested in self development and improving your skills and knowledge
What you'll do
As Senior Product Controller you'll be responsible for running key Revenue Control controls, training and coaching your team mates, looking closely into optimisation, and improving controls within the new Rates Revenue Control team.
Day-to-day, you'll be:
- Contributing to remediating complex P&L issues from both a reconciliation and revenue analysis perspective, helping to prepare analysis and commentaries around revenue drivers at various granularity levels
- Assisting and assuring that the production of key daily and periodic revenue control processes is accurate and on time
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders from various areas of the bank, supporting the department in achieving the function's strategic goals
- Delivering a strong and robust control environment
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with strong finance and accounting knowledge, together with a good communication skills and ability to improve and share knowledge.
- A strong understanding of the financial markets in which NatWest Markets Flow Rates operates, including products, valuation and risk across various asset classes, and understanding of regulatory, economic and financial P&L drivers
- Excellent understanding of the full front-to-back setup within investment banking, covering systems, processes, and functions
- A high level of Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel, with VBA and SQL skills also welcome
- Strong analytical, mathematical and accounting skills
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.