Join us in Warsaw as a Senior Transaction Controller
- You'll be working in the middle office, responsible for ensuring accuracy of trade pricing and controlling the process of trade booking in respective risk systems
- You'll be providing operational control and support to a number of structured trading desks within NatWest Markets
- It's a chance to hone your existing financial skills and advance your career in this critical role
What you'll do
Typical activities in your new role will include:
- Cooperation with traders on a day to day basis
- Validation of transactions ensuring proper valuation
- Involvement in simplification and control rationalisation projects
- The running daily controls
- Handling Front Office stakeholders’ queries
- Reviewing exotic trades
The skills you'll need
You'll need to have experience working in a similar role, and you should be fluent in English, both spoken and written. You'll need excellent knowledge of cash and derivative financial products.
You'll also need:
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- An understanding key elements of an investment bank structure
- A high operational risk awareness
- To be a team player and effective communicator
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.