Join us as a BI Analyst in Warsaw
- This is an opportunity to join us at NatWest Markets
- It's a chance to develop your existing analytical skills and advance your career
What you'll do
It'll be your responsibility to manage MI, participate and support project and process improvement initiatives as well as collaborate with the manager in the review and challenge of team outputs. You'll ensure the maintenance of control and governance over MI, KPIs and KRIs calculation for the purposes of financial reporting internally to the business and senior management and and other stakeholders.
- Design and manage MI, KRI, KPI reporting for Finance division
- Oversee of financial and control reporting in line with business requirements and risk management framework
- Identify improvements in the processes to obtain efficiencies and improve key controls
- Work proactively with all the internal and external stakeholders to resolve any issues around the process performed
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of all the results
The skills you'll need
You'll need a Finance, Product Control or Middle Office background, a good understanding of Finance interactions, and strong technical skills, including Excel, VBA, SQL, Access.
You'll also need:
- Proven analytical skills
- To be ambitious with an appetite to learn about products traded so as to provide insight and analysis rather than being purely production focus
- To be able to break down complex problems into their core components
- The ability to adapt and respond to changes in a complex environment as they arise, without compromising on timely delivery
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.