Join us in Warsaw as a Senior Data Analyst
- Joining a brand new team, you'll support NatWest Markets to deliver data optimisation solutions across multiple performance metrics
- You'll utilise business intelligence tools to drive essence from large portions of data to support managing the bank’s financials
- This is a unique chance to develop technical expertise within the data space as well as your understanding of the investment bank’s operating model
What you'll do
You'll use a range of business intelligence tools, including SAS, Python and OBIEE, to optimise data flows in order to support the delivery of regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
Day to day, this will involve:
- Automating a large portfolio of processes in order to improve the quality and efficiency of MI
- Performing data management activities with a focus on optimising data flow to help improve data quality and strengthen assurance processes
- Providing inputs and supporting the data modeling as part of budgeting, forecasting or scenario analysis exercises
- Interacting with other units across the bank to support the delivery of front-to-back solutions within the data management space
- Supporting and guiding colleagues in your team
- Proactively communicating and sharing ideas with customers
The skills you'll need
You'll need experience using business intelligence tools such as SAS or OBIEE, paired with solid working knowledge of Python or SQL. An understanding of the banking environment, business operating model and investment products and services would be a strong asset.
You'll also bring:
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Analytical skills gained from reporting, budgeting or financial and business planning activities
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.