Join us in Warsaw as a Stress Testing Analyst
- This is a new business in our Warsaw office with challenging Treasury work, reporting into the London office
- It's a chance to work on your existing analytical, stress testing and risk skills, and advance your career
What you'll do
As part of the NatWest Markets Treasury Stress Testing team, you'll be involved in all Treasury and Finance responsibilities for the stress testing exercises for the Bank of England, the European Banking Authority and internal stress testing.
- Be responsible for the production of stress results templates and submissions to regulators
- Be responsible for reconciliation of consolidated stress test results from FP&A with offline results maintained by NatWest Markets
- Source historic economic, P&L, and sales data for use in income modelling
- Source and enrich trade, counterparty and position level information for use in stress testing
- Support a senior role within a team in calculating elements of stress results
- Support the whole team in delivering goals
The skills you'll need
You'll need to be a degree level, or part qualified accountant with proven experience of working with a Finance or Treasury team of a bank. You'll also need strong Excel skills, including the ability to manipulate large quantities of data. Advanced MS Access will be an advantage.
You'll also need:
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring data is complete, accurate, auditable
- Strong analytical and presentational skills
- The ability to work with multiple stakeholders in different locations.
- Some experience and knowledge of overall financials for a trading business desirable
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.