Join us in Warsaw as a Business Intelligence Developer
- In your new role, you'll utilise Business Intelligence tools to drive essence from large portions of data to support managing the bank’s financials
- You'll support the NatWest Markets bank by delivering data optimisation solutions across multiple performance metrics
- You'll get a unique chance to develop technical expertise within the data space as well as the understanding of the investment bank’s operating model
What you'll do
You'll be using the BI tools, OBIEE, QlikView and SAS to deliver and develop various MI, with the support of almost 200 fully automated reports. You'll be responsible for the automation of large portfolio of processes in order to improve quality and efficiency of the MI with possibility to introduce innovations using latest practices.
You'll also be:
- Optimising the data flows in order to support the delivery of regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis of the bank’s performance via multiple lenses
- Performing data management activities with a focus on optimising data flow to help improve data quality and strengthen assurance process
- Interacting with other units across the bank to support the delivery of front-to-back solutions within the data management space
The skills you'll need
You'll need strong skills and experience with using the BI tools such as OBIEE, IBM Cognos, Qlikview, SAP BusinessObjects BI or similar, paired with a solid working knowledge of SQL.
You'll also need:
- Strong communication skills in English
- An understanding of Big Data
- Analytical skills obtained through prior experience with reporting
- An understanding of the banking environment, business operating model and investment/trading products and services would be a strong asset
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.