Join us in Warsaw as a Senior Product Controller
- We'll look for you to be responsible for balance sheet verification and substantiation, as well as the preparation or summary of monthly MI for the benefit of senior management
- This role will see you cooperate with external teams in order to collate required data, then review and challenge their input
- Based in our Warsaw office, you’ll be joining us on a full time, permanent basis
- You'll work in close cooperation with our business partners in London
What you'll do
As a Senior Product Controller you’ll be responsible for running daily and monthly controls of balance sheet statements for the respective businesses, including reconciliation, analytical review and driver analysis.
We'll also look for you to:
- Participate in projects related to balance sheet control
- Build strong working relationships with key customers and stakeholders
- Deliver daily, weekly, monthly or ad-hoc requests within defined timescales
- Constantly review, challenge and develop Balance Sheet Control methodologies, looking for automated solutions
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with a degree in finance, banking, economics or similar. Along with excellent knowledge of English, both written and verbal, you'll understand financial control concepts and requirements including balance sheet verification and profit and loss reporting.
You'll also bring:
- A CFA, ACCA or CIMA qualification, either completed or in progress
- Financial or Accounting experience
- Advanced Excel and MS Access knowledge
- Experience of working on multiple, large volume data sources or databases
- Communication skills and client orientated outlook
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.