Join NatWest Markets in London as a Corporate Risk Advisory - Vice President
- You'll predominately focus on corporate clients in the UK and Europe, and provide thought leadership and risk management insight and analyses in order to originate and develop value add conversations
- Joining a team tasked with producing thought provoking and topical themes and thought pieces, you'll help to base these on trends in corporate behaviour or market, economic, accounting and regulatory developments
- This fast paced, front office role is offered at NatWest Markets Vice President level
What you'll do
You'll work closely with colleagues including Corporate Financing & Risk Solutions, Corporate FX Sales, Relationship Managers and other Commercial & Private Banking Advisory functions to identify and develop risk management and financing opportunities for clients.
Day to day, you'll:
- Demonstrate appropriate business and risk aware behaviours and ensure compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements, as well as RBS policies
- Ensure that Risk Advisory drives client interaction through quantitative risk analysis, industry-leading insight on best practice and early identification of new trends, risks and opportunities in risk management, investing and financing
- Ensure an understanding of developing themes where Content & Advisory can work with colleagues across Financing & Risk Solutions to develop valuable solutions for customers
- Actively seek to foster collaboration across Financing & Risk Solutions to maximise the impact of the collective intellectual capital delivered to our customers
- Ensure that our focus is aligned with the objectives and customer tiering
- Ensure that Risk Advisory has an ongoing, integrated and coordinated approach to targeting customers and opportunities that is aligned with the business plans
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you'll have previous experience in providing quantitative risk analysis to corporate clients, including writing programmes such as Mathematica, VBA or Python, for optimisation studies. You'll be able to develop bespoke analyses to address customer concerns on issues specific to business profiles and objectives.
We'll also look to you to bring:
- A solid understanding of interest rate and foreign exchange derivative products, including RWA, CLU calculations and XVA factors
- Confidence in the application and discussion of statistical concepts and probability theory
- An understanding of key considerations of corporate treasury in the context of financing and risk management solutions covering - but not limited to - FX, interest rates and debt
- An understanding of key accounting concepts - interpretation of primary financial statements and basic concept of double-entry accounting - and financial credit rating metrics
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under the Certified Regime (CR) of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to enhanced pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you’ll need to satisfy several background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check and personal, financial and social conduct assessment.