Join us in Warsaw as a Junior Business Intelligence Analyst
- Hone your analytical skills and gain exposure as you build relationships with stakeholders across the business
- You’ll be utilising business intelligence tools to drive essence from large portions of data to support managing the bank’s financials
- This is a unique chance to develop your technical expertise within the data space as well as the understanding of the investment bank’s operating model
What you'll do
As a Junior Business Intelligence Analyst, you’ll be supporting NatWest Markets (NWM) by delivering strategic analytics across sales effectiveness, profit and loss and balance sheet metrics. You’ll be preparing the management information and analytics to support the front office business managers and the banks senior management, with the main focus on the profit and loss and related metrics.
You’ll also be:
- Providing client profitability analysis of revenues, risk-weighted assets and leverage, and supporting deep dives for specific trading products
- Providing senior NWM executives with insight into client behaviours and trends, identifying key messages to report and understanding the linkage between trader performance and sales activity
- Building positive long term relationships with business partners and management, through regular dialogue, a proactive approach towards resolving issues and innovative thinking resulting in using the available BI tools
- Performing data management activities with a special focus on data quality and assurance process
The skills you'll need
It's really important that you're able to speak and write in fluent English to be successful in this role. You’ll also need strong analytical and logical thinking skills, along with a strong attention to detail.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- A banking or finance studies qualification
- Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel
- An appetite to develop a deep understanding of an investment banking business model
- A willingness to develop technical and system skills within the pool of available business intelligence tools
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.