Join us in our Warsaw office as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- We're looking for an experienced SME to join the team and help drive the change agenda for the local department and support global initiatives
- You'll cooperate with colleagues to help shape and improve the way we operate
- This role offers a great opportunity to dig into a multitude of issues, deepen your knowledge and cooperate with senior stakeholders across the bank
What you'll do
As an SME you'll support various change programmes across NatWest Markets (NWM) in partnership with relevant stakeholders. You'll also have the opportunity to build, manage and maintain positive working relationships with senior stakeholders across multiple franchises and functions.
Day to day you'll be:
- Influencing decision making in line with business objectives
- Helping to drive process standardisation and continuous improvement agendas for NWM Finance Poland
- Identifying, validating and executing efficiency initiatives using Agile methodology
- Making sure that the delivery of outcomes and services from the various work streams meet programme strategic objectives
- Taking ownership for programme plans or controls, resource plans, and progress reports
- Providing expert technical and product knowledge
- Understanding the impact other programmes may have and managing the dependencies
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role you'll bring experience of driving projects which span across multiple teams or locations, so you'll need to demonstrate the ability to work effectively with various teams and support various areas of the bank.
You'll also need:
- Experience in Finance Control Governance as well as knowledge of key finance processes
- The ability to cooperate with managers and directors in order to establish and push through actions
- Operational experience of providing recommendations and suggestions for continuous improvements
- The ability to establish personal credibility and be impactful at senior levels
- A broad understanding of our regulatory and compliance frameworks, policies, as well as the external regulatory environment
- The ability to work under pressure, prioritise and deliver to deadlines
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our NatWest Markets benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.