Join us as a Risk and Control Senior Financial Analyst in Warsaw
- This role will see you performing Risk and Control Assessments for NatWest Markets, the investment banking arm of RBS
- You'll have valuable exposure to various internal stakeholders, including senior managers, across NatWest Markets
- You'll develop your knowledge of internal controls and operational risk
- It’s an excellent opportunity for a forward looking professional to gain experience of working and building strong business relationships in a fast changing environment
What you'll do
The main scope of this role is to support all the activities for implementing Operational Risk Framework within NatWest Markets Finance.
It'll be your responsibility to:
- Ensure compliance with ORM Handbook requirements and Policy by executing Risk and Control assessments, managing issues, events, actions and supporting line teams in achieving a desired level of risk in their processes
- Proactively provide support and analysis for continuous process improvement and business led change initiatives
- Establish collaborative working relationships within NatWest Markets Finance and Treasury, and across other support functions
The skills you'll need
We're looking for a professional with knowledge of banking products coupled with strong analytical skills and an inquisitive mind.
You'll also need to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the Operational Risk standards and policies, and RCA methodology and robust risk analysis
- Strong knowledge of the bank's products, structures, financial reporting systems
- Analytical skills coupled with an inquisitive mind to investigate issues to root cause
- Experience of working in Middle Office environment such as Transaction or Revenue Control
- Experience of working within a Finance environment working to month end deadlines
- Experience of working and building strong business relationships in a changing environment
- A university degree in finance, banking or economy
You'll also have or be working towards an ACCA, CIMA or CIA.
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.