We're looking for someone to join us at our Warsaw office as a Senior Product Controller
- As a Senior Product Controller, you'll be joining a team within our newly developed Revenue Control department
- You'll gain excellent exposure to the trading market from both a middle office and product control perspective
- During this time of transformation, you'll have an exciting opportunity for self-development as well as improving your skills and knowledge
What you'll do
You'll be responsible for running key revenue controls, training and coaching your team-mates, looking closely into optimisation and improving controls within the new Rates Revenue Control team.
Day-to-day, you'll be:
- Involved in the remediation for complex profit and loss issues from both reconciliation and revenue analysis perspectives
- Preparing analysis and commentaries around drivers of revenues at various levels
- Assisting and assuring that the production of key daily and periodical Revenue Control processes is accurate and on time
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders from various divisions, supporting the department to achieve its goals
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with strong finance and accounting knowledge, together with good communication skills and the ability to improve and share knowledge.
You'll also bring:
- A strong understanding of financial markets in which NatWest Markets Flow Rates operate
- An understanding of risks including regulatory, economic and financial profit and loss drivers
- An excellent understanding of full front to back setup within investment banking, including systems, processes and functions
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel as well as VBA and SQL qualifications
- Strong analytical, mathematical and accounting skills
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our NatWest Markets benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.