Join us in Warsaw as a Product Controller
- If you are fluent in English and passionate about financial markets, join us as a Product Controller
- This is a great opportunity to get in-depth insight into financial instruments that aren't available in the Polish financial market
- You'll also have access to participate in a number of development and learning programs
What you'll do
You'll be working on our completeness controls, which involves sitting between the ledger and Finance systems to ensure full coverage of positions by Independent Price Verification testing procedures. You'll be cooperating with Product Controllers to gather the data and commentaries necessary to finalise the control procedures.
You'll also be responsible for:
- Performance of governance controls to ensure compliance with policies and regulatory requirements
- Financial Reporting data analysis
- Communicating with external and internal auditors
- The identification of improvement opportunities in the department processes
The skills you'll need
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of financial instruments valuation
- Hands on Excel knowledge (VBA preferred)
- The ability to think analytically
- An understanding of control environments and the requirements that need to be met for a control to be effective
Experience in a financial organisation linked with capital markets would also be an advantage.
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our NatWest Markets benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.