This job posting is no longer active
Join us in Warsaw as a Product Controller
- If you are fluent in English, interested in financial markets and familiar with spreadsheets, join us as a Product Controller
- This is a great opportunity to get in-depth insight into financial instruments that aren't available in the Polish financial market and a chance to work with great people
- You'll also have access to competitive benefit schemes and lifestyle extras plus take the advantage of flexible working options
What you'll do
As a Product Controller in Independent Price Verification Controls and Reporting Team you will be responsible for the execution and verification of controls around valuation procedures performed by the department, as well as reporting of results to the senior management forums. This will include:
- Control over completeness of valuation tasks. Ensuring all differences between the ledger and front office systems are understood and issues are escalated to management
- Granular review of valuation differences and escalation of differences that may not be visible in netted results for consolidated business lines
- Communication with other controllers, management and external/internal auditors
- Identification of improvement areas and team support
The skills you'll need
Most essentially, you will need to have fluent English, both written and spoken, as well as a good understanding of financial products. Additionally, an eagerness to learn and excellent attention to details is crucial in order to ensure the highest level of finance data accuracy.
You'll also need:
- Experience in banking or finance environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of financial instruments valuation and basics of accounting
- Excel knowledge (including VBA) and the ability to work with large sets of data
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our NatWest Markets benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome.That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.