Join our Revenue Control department in Warsaw as a Product Controller
- This is an opportunity for a passionate and driven individual to join us at NatWest Markets
- You'll be part of the Finance team in Poland providing daily support and control over front office activity of the NatWest Markets business globally
- Hone your existing finance skills and advance your career in this exciting, fast paced role
What you'll do
You'll be responsible for the daily calculation and reporting of profit and loss or balance sheet statements for respective trading desks, including reconciliation, analytical review and driver analysis.
You'll also be:
- Making sure systems reconciliation breaks are explained or cleared
- Ensuring sign-off of daily and monthly profits and losses by traders
- Responsible for ad-hoc project work and analysis as required, working collaboratively across Finance
- Reviewing the suitability of controls around applicable accounting constraints
- Liaising with the Front Office to ensure the timely and efficient resolution of queries and provision of other ad-hoc business support
The skills you'll need
You'll need some experience in finance or banking, and excellent English language skills, both written and spoken. You'll also need a good understanding of financial markets, and strong accounting skills with experience gained within the financial sector.
As well as this, you'll need:
- A university degree in finance, banking, economy or an equivalent field
- The ability to adapt to a changing environment and learn new processes
- A proven ability to identify and resolve issues with minimum supervision
- An appetite to learn about products traded, so as to provide insight and analysis rather than being purely production focused
- Analytical skills with the ability to break down complex problems into their core components
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our NatWest Poland benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.