This job posting is no longer active
Join us in Warsaw as a Product Controller
- As a Product Controller, you'll be responsible for BAU activities within our legacy COO business, and will support the project team working on remediation
- You'll manage a portfolio of banking books, and will provide balance sheet substantiation, reconciliation and explanation
- You'll be responsible for the explanation of monthly profit and loss to deliver high standard comments for FO to enable sign off
What you'll do
You'll be working with key stakeholders across NatWest Markets to resolve issues with reporting and working together to understand key business drivers.
You'll work within the Product Control Trading Unit covering the following key controls:
- Balance Sheet substantiation, reconciliation and explain
- Ledger integrity, static data and accurate trade and ledger representation
The skills you'll need
You'll need strong working experience in a Product Control (PC) environment and a business knowledge, including banking products.
You'll also need:
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of banking systems, particularly with reference to PC
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our NatWest benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At NatWest Markets, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.