Join us in Warsaw as a Revenue Control Subject Matter Expert
- If you have strong analytical skills coupled with a strong appetite to understand the products traded so as to provide insight and analysis, this is could be your ideal role
- We’ll look to you to provide expert technical and product knowledge for revenue control teams
- You’ll be recognised for the work you do in helping the bank achieve its goals, and you'll receive great support to develop your career
What you'll do
This role will see you providing expert knowledge and experience that will enable Warsaw revenue control teams to improve the quality of the control environment, deliver efficiencies, and implement tactical and strategic decisions.
You’ll be leading project work that results in trading and reporting system improvements. You’ll also be establishing and maintaining strong working relationships at all levels, with both the business and support areas as well as other areas within Finance, to provide an integrated and proactive approach to business development.
Along with this, you'll be:
- Delivering capacity savings through process optimisations
- Remediating for complex profit and loss issues
- Preparing analysis and commentaries around drivers of revenues at various granularity levels
- Assisting colleagues to build an awareness of the bank and its various businesses and products
- Constantly challenging and looking for more efficient and automated solutions wherever possible
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone that has a strong challenge and control mind-set with a detailed understanding of product control and middle office processes and control frameworks. You’ll need a finance, product control or middle office background, ideally with a finance certificate such as a CFA, CIMA or ACCA.
You’ll have the ability to prioritise tasks dynamically in fast-paced environment, along with the ability to adapt and respond to changes in a complex environment as they arise, without compromising on timely delivery.
We'll also expect you to have:
- Strong technical skills, including product, finance, accounting and systems
- The ability to break down complex problems into their core components
- The ability to lead, manage and coach people
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our NatWest Markets benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At NatWest Markets, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.