Join us in Warsaw as a Financial Controller
- As a Financial Controller within Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP), you'll be supporting the bank's strategy through effective liquidity and funding risk management
- Sitting within the wider NatWest Markets Financial Control department, you'll enjoy a broad role, giving you plenty of variety and scope to learn, gain a holistic overview of the bank's strategy, and help drive decision making
What you'll do
In this varied and engaging role, you'll have control over FTP policies on a daily and monthly basis, and we'll look to you to identify control gaps and weaknesses before developing remedial activity in conjunction with key stakeholders.
You'll also be responsible for:
- Proactively building and maintaining strong relationships with NatWest Markets Treasury and other Finance teams, providing an integrated and proactive approach to business development
- Performing reconciliations of financial data between reporting systems
- Responding to queries and ad-hoc requests from business partners and other departments
- Working in a way that ensures we're compliant with financial reporting standards and legal, SOX, regulatory, supervisory and RBS requirements
The skills you'll need
We're looking for a finance professional with an excellent appreciation of the NatWest Markets businesses, their drivers and inter-dependencies.
As we'll as this, you'll demonstrate:
- The ability to break down complex problems into their core components
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong people, process and systems skills and understanding
- The drive to improve existing systems and challenge existing processes where appropriate
- Good communication skills with the ability to determine the level of information required by an audience
- A CIMA, ACCA or CFA qualification, or equivalent experience would be an asset
- A strong record of application within a business environment
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our RBS benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At NatWest Markets we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.