Join us in Warsaw as a Senior Transaction Controller
- Sitting within our Structured Rates Transaction Control team, you’ll support the middle office with the accuracy and controls surrounding trade capture in trade booking systems
- You'll be responsible for providing operational control and support to a number of structured trading desks within NatWest Markets spanning Exotics, Hybrids, Custom Indices, Solutions, MicroRates and Investor Products among others
What you'll do
As a Senior Transaction Controller, you'll be cooperating with traders on a day-to-day basis, as well as validating transactions, ensuring proper valuation. You'll also be involved in the simplification and control rationalisation of projects.
Typical activities in your new role will include:
- Running daily controls
- Handling front office stakeholders’ queries
- Reviewing exotic trades
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone fluent in both spoken and written English, with operational knowledge of cash and derivative financial products including Interest Rate Swaps (IRS), Basis Swaps (IRS-B), Cross Currency swaps (CS) with Basis (CS-B) and Basis Mark to Market (CS-B-MTM) variations, Zero Coupon IRS (ZC-IRC), Options, Caps & Floors, and Inflation swaps.
You'll also need:
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- An understanding key elements of an investment bank structure
- A high operational risk awareness
- To be a team player and effective communicator
- Willingness to travel
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package. Your package includes the chance to join our NatWest Markets benefits scheme and to choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras.
At NatWest Markets, we want everyone to feel welcome. That’s why we want you to know that we will work with you to make the application process as smooth as possible. So please just let us know if you need any adjustments or support – we'll do whatever we can to help.