Join us as a Senior Auditor
- In this role, you will contribute to independent audit engagement assurance by undertaking allocated tasks within the engagement life cycle. You will also provide efficient and effective assurance and influence business managers to improve control.
- You will be working towards providing quality and effective assurance to our business managers and engage with stakeholders through open discussions
- This is also an opportunity to hone your skills as you will be leading audit engagements, meeting up with business managers, and working on successfully mitigating audit risks
What You'll Do
As a Senior Auditor, you will be contributing to our assurance plans and carry out various tests that review our audit risks. You will be exposed to new ways of thinking through the analysis of our Market Intelligence and even coach other auditors when requested.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Managing your own workloads and ensuring you deliver projects within the stipulated budgets and timelines
- Acting as an ambassador for the bank and demonstrating professional behaviour that helps build the reputation of our business
- Engaging with stakeholders and making sure they have a clear understanding of business risks
- Reviewing our risk information and producing effective audit engagement reports and opinions
- Sharing your knowledge throughout various audit engagements across the bank
The Skills You'll Need
If you want to excel in this role, you will require prior experience in risk management and audits. You must be able to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and we will look to you to have an eye for detail when reviewing data.
You should also have:
- A strong understanding of the principles of good risk management
- Thorough grounding in monitoring and being able to translate complex ideas clearly but concisely
- Extensive experience in the testing of effective controls
- Ability to influence stakeholders and assist in convincing them
- Ability to assess and prioritise data effectively
- CISA certification
- Experience on Cyber Security / Infrastructure / Information Security audits
- A strong understanding of investment banking