Join us as a Middle Office Analyst
- Join a team of skilled analysts and hone your experience and knowledge of trade booking and validation
- Sitting within our Structured Rates Transaction Control team, you’ll support the middle office with the accuracy and controls surrounding trade capture in trade booking systems
- You’ll be managing and resolving queries from clients and other back office and technology teams
What you'll do
As a Middle Office Analyst, you’ll be working on the trade capture in risk management and settlement systems. You’ll perform trade integrity checks and curve related controls impacting risk and ledger profit and loss. Additionally, you’ll resolve queries from traders around their trade bookings and risk positions.
As well as this, you'll be providing operational control and support to a number of structured trading desks within NatWest Markets including exotics, hybrids, custom indices, solutions, MicroRates and investor products.
You’ll also be
- Validating trades booked by the front office daily control reports
- Maintaining high levels of accuracy and completeness with all the results and resolving any issues around the processes performed
- Making sure that process documentation is updated and identifying any improvements
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with experience of working with complex trade booking and validation. You’ll have operational knowledge of cash and derivative financial products including Interest Rate Swaps (IRS), Basis Swaps (IRS-B), Cross Currency swaps (CS) with Basis (CS-B) and Basis Mark to Market (CS-B-MTM) variations, Zero Coupon IRS (ZC-IRC), Options, Caps & Floors, and Inflation Swaps. And you’ll have excellent communication skills and must be fluent in spoken and written English.
In addition, you’ll need:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Excel
- A high level of analytical skills with very good attention to detail
- An understanding key elements of an investment bank structure