Join us as a Market Risk Associate, covering US Rates.
- This is an opportunity for a Market Risk Associate to take on an exciting new career challenge
- You’ll have the chance to build and maintain a wide network of stakeholders of varying degrees of seniority
Hone your existing analytical skills and advance your career in this exciting, fast paced role
What you'll do
As a Market Risk Associate, you’ll have the opportunity to build your knowledge across asset classes including Rates, Credit and FX. You'll carry out a range of daily activities, including reviewing risk reports and limit use, investigating any limit breaches and escalating as appropriate. Additionally, you`ll make sure risk is accurately represented in the market risk systems and the control framework is effective.
You’ll also be:
- Analyzing the risk profile of the business
- Ensuring risks are transparent to senior management
- Investigate any limit breaches and escalate to relevant stakeholders
- Reviewing and challenging material risk positions
- Engaging in cross-functional projects and deliveries
- Maintaining the interaction between market risk and the relevant businesses
- Delivering high quality risk information to relevant stakeholders
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a sound understanding of market dynamics, traded products and associated risks.
You’ll also need:
- An understanding of the products traded by a Rates businesses
- A proactive approach to Market Risk Management
- Knowledge of Market Risk Management techniques
- Attention to detail and an ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical, communication and engagement skills
It is the policy of NatWest Markets Securities Inc. and its parent, affiliates and/or subsidiaries to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sex, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Equal Opportunity Employer -Disabled/Veteran – review "EEO Is The Law", "EEO is the law- Supplement" & "Pay Transparency Provision" posters here.