Join us as a Middle Office Analyst
- Join a team of skilled analysts and hone your experience and knowledge of trade booking and validation
- You’ll be managing and resolving queries from clients and other back office and technology teams
What you'll do
As a Middle Office Analyst, you’ll be working on the trade capture in risk management and settlement systems. You’ll perform trade integrity checks and curve related controls impacting risk and ledger profit and loss. Additionally, you’ll resolve queries from traders around their trade bookings and risk positions.
You’ll also be
- Validating trades booked by the front office daily control reports
- Maintaining high levels of accuracy and completeness with all the results and resolving any issues around the processes performed
- Making sure that process documentation is updated and identifying any improvements
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with experience of working with complex trade booking and validation. You’ll have product knowledge of interest rate swaps, basis swaps and cross currency swaps. And you’ll have excellent communication skills.
In addition, you’ll need:
- Knowledge of loan, deposit, forward rate agreement, foreign exchange and overnight index swaps
- A high level of analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Excel