Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Function Leader
- If you have strong team leadership skills, this is a chance to take on a role with high levels of responsibility and exposure to internal and external stakeholders
- You’ll lead a function to achieve their KPIs and SLAs, delivering successful and appropriate customer and business outcomes
- You'll drive improvements in productivity, efficiency and service performance by coaching, inspiring and developing the skills of your people
What you'll do
As a Customer Service & Operations Function Leader, you’ll be leading your team to success with strong people and resource management. You’ll maintain a focus on optimising capacity, reducing costs and increasing productivity while reducing operational losses and operational errors. We’ll also look to you to maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, engaging and influencing them for efficiency gains, and keeping them up to date with any changes.
You’ll also be:
- Managing risk, developing and delivering continuous improvement and driving the strategic direction of the function
- Helping to define performance indicators, measurements and the reporting of critical MI to enable the right decision making
- Producing and maintaining an effective training and accreditation plan
- Overseeing KPIs and taking actions to make sure that the unit maintains healthy matrices
- Achieving financial targets and efficiency gains through process improvement initiatives
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with strong people management skills, with the ability to successfully engage and motivate teams to success. Alongside this, you’ll have a good understanding of people processes and policies.
You’ll also have previous experience of supply chain management, in a leadership role, with knowledge of best in class practices and processes and emerging supply chain thinking.
Additionally, you’ll also need:
- Experience of working in a financial services environment, with knowledge of the industry and its customers
- A good understanding of product, processes and relevant banking systems
- A background of working with risk and compliance