Join us as a Customer Service & Operations Team Manager, Reconciliation & Investigations
- In this critical role, you’ll be planning and managing the optimum capacity for your team
- We’ll look to you as a representative in business meetings to contribute on the impact of reconciliations, compensation and brokerage processes
- You'll be joining a business which places huge emphasis on learning and development, and will have lots of opportunity for personal and professional growth
What you'll do
Specialising in Reconciliations & Investigations, you’ll be managing operational escalations and disputes, leading process re-engineering and automation initiatives to maximise efficiency gains and ensuring the engagement and development your team. With your leadership, you’ll also be making sure that the business unit operates in accordance with stipulated risk management policies and procedures covering market risk, credit risk and operational risk.
You’ll also be:
- Contributing to a stable and robust set of processes to fully support operations
- Identifying opportunities for improving existing processes, with the aim of increased control and value add to the business and its client base
- Putting objectives and comprehensive performance indicators in place for your team
- Overseeing overall employee development and making sure they are in-line with the department’s objective and directions
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, it’s crucial that you have strong leadership skills, coupled with the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
You’ll also need:
- Excellent influencing, negotiation and strategic planning skills
- The ability to adapt and drive a team in a rapidly changing working environment