Join us as an Algorithmic Trading Risk Manager
- Joining us at NatWest Markets, you’ll be responsible for governance automated risk controls
- You’ll be coordinating the strategic delivery, planning and projects for Trading & Flow Sales initiatives
- This role is available at Vice President or Director level and we're offering a competitive salary
- The advert is open from 07/07/2020 and will close on 04/08/2020
What you'll do
As an Algorithmic Trading Risk Manager, you'll be supporting the stewardship, strategy and governance across the various dimensions, including front to back, clients, financials, risk management, controls, and people for Trading & Flow Sales initiatives that impact multiple business lines or products and different regions.
You'll also be:
- Responsible for technical controls to mitigate the risk of algorithmic trading on all products
- Building out and maintaining governance process
- Coordinating and managing operational activities to make sure the business is operating efficiently in a controlled environment in compliance with applicable policies and regulations
- Collaborating with product business managers on policy updates and implementation where required
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you'll have the ability to drive things forward, coordinate stakeholders and move forward with the technical aspects. In addition, you’ll need experience of owning and delivering a book of work, as well as executing and delivering medium sized projects.
You'll also need:
- An understanding of electronic training and algorithmic trading risks
- A good regulatory understanding
- Good knowledge governance and technology risks understanding
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to collaborate effectively with other functions
- A collaborative approach to problem-solving
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.