Join us as a Quantitative Analytics Associate
- This is an opportunity for a driven Quantitative Analytics Associate to take on an exciting new career challenge
- You’ll be able to build and maintain a wide network of stakeholders of varying degrees of seniority
- It’s a chance to have a tangible effect on our function, put your existing skills to the test and advance your career
What you'll do
In your new role, you'll design, develop, and maintain pricing and risk models to support trading and risk management areas. You'll support the business to promote client focus throughout strategy, communications and client engagement, and contribute to the system implementation of the models.
- Review and ensure delivery turnaround time, accuracy and quality as per agreed service level agreements
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure quant activities are in line with Group policies covering conduct, operational, and regulatory risks
- Support existing model development solutions and contribute to the ongoing development activities
- Define and execute unit tests and construct software, perform integration and regression testing
The skills you'll need
You'll need a strong mathematical and development background, preferably with good knowledge of probability, quantitative finance, numerical methods, time series analysis, econometrics, statistics and optimisation. You should also have experience as a Quant Analyst within a large analytics library with Tier 1/2 Investment Banking.
You should also have a higher degree, preferably Masters, in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) from a premier academic institution.
You’ll also need:
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Strong programming and computing skills including knowledge of Java or C++ or C# along with Matlab/python
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to productively liaise with colleagues in front office locations
- A good understanding of investment banking in any asset classes such as FX, Rates, Credit, Equities and Commodities