Join us as a Financing & Risk Solutions Analyst
- In this crucial role, you’ll work with business management in assessing business performance using various measures including customer satisfaction, revenue and capital efficiency
- We’ll look to you to support senior originators in building and maintaining the business with target client base
- This is a fantastic opportunity to hone your skills since you will be developing domain expertise in the businesses, supported through trainings, self-development and internal rotation
What you'll do
As a Financing & Risk Solutions Analyst for the bank, you will be supporting the effective management of transactions to make sure that all activities are in line with the bank’s policies covering conduct, operational, credit, and regulatory risks.
Additionally, you’ll be preparing analysis, pitching materials, term sheets, post-transaction reviews and other documentation to support origination activities. You’ll also be assisting with client deep dives, navigating the sales coverage teams and gathering feedback from internal client touchpoints.
Your day-to-day activities will be:
- Preparing pitch-books including investor presentations, analysing market dynamics, identifying market trends, generating trade ideas and other marketing materials
- Preparing corporate finance advisory materials and models covering the US technology space
- Tracking US and European markets and preparing market update slides on investment grade, high yield and leveraging loan markets
- Writing weekly market commentary for circulation to clients, updating and maintaining internal databases such as transaction issuance, investor order books, pricing analysis, deal reviews
- Analysing key financials and preparing peer comparison tables, including spreads and yield analysis and generating trade ideas and identifying arbitrage opportunities
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be an MBA in Finance or hold a CA, CFA, FRM qualification. You’ll have working knowledge of financial databases like Bloomberg, Intex, Reuters, Factset and Dealogic with an excellent understanding of financial statements, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Additionally, it will be an advantage if you have already worked in US markets and hold corporate finance or equity research experience, along with knowledge of various debt products and markets. You’ll have strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationship with key stakeholders.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Experience of working in a daily cash management, fixed income, investment banking or credit research analytics function supporting the debt business
- Knowledge of investment banking and credit related products
- Strong knowledge of ratio analysis, key drivers for various sectors, pitch books and basic financial modelling
- Expertise in Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills as well as strong problem solving and logical thinking skills