Join us as a Property & Climate Delivery Manager
- We’ll look to you to give us a competitive advantage and improve our customer experience
- You’ll be supporting, developing and delivering innovative Property solutions that align with our cost and risk appetite expectations
- This is an opportunity to achieve excellent exposure in a highly visible role and to make a real impact with your work
What you'll do
As a Property & Climate Delivery Manager, you’ll be making sure that NatWest Markets has a property vision to meet the future demands of the global franchise with an effective operational UK footprint. You'll also identify targets for the NatWest Markets 'Own Ops' climate programme and execute the franchise wide delivery plan. As a result, you'll extensively engage and coordinate with colleagues in the wider bank and in NatWest Markets from across the regions.
In addition to this, you’ll be:
- Planning and prioritising all available resource to ensure efficient delivery and management of the supply base in line with our objectives
- Implementing the stakeholder management strategy and delivering an excellent property service to those stakeholders
- Driving the execution and reporting of NatWest Markets climate performance against pre-agreed targets for operational targets, including electricity, gas, business travel, waste, recycling, plastics, paper, and flood risk
- Undertaking contract and financial signing authority in line with published delegated levels of authority and regional variations
- Developing and using strong networks across the market and other external organisations, including competitors, and developing deep insights and analysis
- Building a deep understanding of the franchises, functions and business areas relevant to the successful property strategy, and designing and delivering solutions that meet and challenge their requirements
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need experience of working within a banking or financial services function, preferably in a property, facilities management or service management role with a demonstrable track record of success in implementation.
You’ll also need:
- Proven people and project management experience
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, including conflict management
- A strong global network across the bank
- An understanding of global climate legislation and regulatory directives
- Experience in cost, financial management and Agile ways of working
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.