Graduates and Interns
Graduates and interns bring fresh talent, ideas and perspectives to our business.
We offer opportunities in the UK, APAC and the US in our markets and banking business areas.
As a graduate, you can expect:
- To join a team where you’ll immediately learn and gain valuable experience
- Exposure to people at all levels and clients from an early stage
- A growing business that values entrepreneurship and innovation, so you’ll have the opportunity to make a real contribution, early in your career
- To work in industry leading teams as a specialist in fixed income, currencies and financing
As an intern, you can expect:
- To benefit from a rotational programme in which you’ll experience different teams and specialist areas
- To learn a mix of practical knowledge and technical market skills
- The opportunity to meet new people and develop your professional network
- To deepen your understanding of our business, and experience our team culture and values
- To gain valuable career experience, which will inspire your future career choices
We’re looking for passionate people, and innovative thinkers with the drive to succeed. You must be in your penultimate year and be on track for a 3.4 GPA (2:1).
All of our current programmes can be found on our search page. If you want to learn more about our programmes and hear from our graduates and interns, visit our parent career website:Graduate roles Internships